WHO WE ARE
Indonesian Trade Promotion Centre (ITPC) Johannesburg is a non-profit organization
as representatives of the Ministry of Trade of the Republic of Indonesia and part of
the Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia for South Africa.
WHAT WE DO
- Indonesian products, including companies and sectors.
- Indonesian policies and regulations.
- Connect South African companies with related Indonesian companies.
- Business consultations.
- Business matching.
- Buying mission.
- In-Store Promotion.
Assistance/support in negotiations of free trade agreement.
TOP INDONESIAN PRODUCTS
- Palm Oil
- Coal, Briquettes
- Natural Rubber & Rubber Products
- Automotive & Automotive Components
- Apparel & Article of Apparels
- Wood & Wooden Products
- Chemical Products
- Paper Products
- Food & Beverages
- The world's largest economy by 2050.
- Average economic growth of 5.2% for the last two decades.
- 300 million population by the year 2025, half in productive working age.
- Income per capita of USD 15,000 by the year 2025.